Stuart joined Savills in 2011 as Director of the Residential Site Sales team. He specialises in the sale of small to large scale residential and mixed-use sites.
Stuart has over 20 years’ experience in the Sydney Metropolitan market where he primarily focuses on the sale of small to large scale residential and mixed-use sites.
Prior to joining Savills, Stuart spent 10 years heading up the Residential Development Valuation team of a large Sydney based real estate company. During this time he valued the majority of Sydney’s major residential development sites prior to focusing on selling residential sites from 2009.
Over the last 4 years, Stuart has successfully sold in excess of $2bn worth of residential and mixed-use sites within Sydney, providing for over 7,500 units and 150,000sq m of retail/commercial space.
He is regarded as one of the market leaders in his field with an extensive knowledge of development feasibilities and a comprehensive knowledge of the Sydney residential market.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Property Economics
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Registered Valuer, New South Wales
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Residential development specialist
- Extensive knowledge of development feasibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sydney residential market
- Collective sales specialist (Strata Law Reform)