Neil joined Savills in 2014 as a Director in the Residential Site Sales team. He specialises in the advisory and sale of small to large scale residential and mixed-use development sites.
Neil has over 20 years' property experience and specialises in the Sydney Metropolitan market where he primarily focuses on the advisory and sale of small to large scale residential and mixed-use development sites.
Neil has key experience in development management, site acquisition, project marketing, project management, construction and civil engineering.
Prior to joining Savills in 2014, Neil spent over 10 years with a private development company delivering multi-award winning Medium Density Apartment Developments, totalling over $200m.
He is regarded as one of the market leaders in this highly competitive field with an extensive knowledge of the full development lifecycle from acquisition through to completed product handover.
- Masters of Property Development
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Residential development specialist
- Extensive knowledge of the complete development lifecycle
- Development feasibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sydney residential market
- Collective Sales Specialist (Strata Law Reform)