Our team assists many banks, financiers and insolvency professionals who are faced with under-performing properties. Through a fully-integrated National platform, we specifically work with you to mitigate risk whilst maximising your returns through every step of the property realisation process.
We’re dedicated to advising you on property strategies for all aspects of insolvency, voluntary administration, liquidation and receivership.
Throughout the entire process, we ensure a high level of transparency and focus on adding value by developing innovative solutions.
What sets us apart
We offer more than just agency services.
Our property specialists are well-versed with the statutory and common law requirements for different appointments presented to financiers and insolvency practitioners, including the requirements of Section 420A of the Corporations Act.
We act with the highest levels of ethics, probity and accountability, which is crucial in delivering a successful result.
When you work with us, you will have a dedicated point of contact and together with an experienced team. Our property advisors always prioritise maximising your returns, and they ensure your enquiry is dealt with the utmost discretion, professionalism and efficiency.
What we offer
- A Director as a single point of contact who is dedicated to your appointment
- Expert knowledge of the laws that govern our clientele, including the duty of care requirements of Section 420A of the Corporations Act
- A complete understanding of the market value and the unique process required to maximise the outcome of such assets.
- The ability to navigate any perceived risks or external forces that may impact pricing, with clear communication throughout the process
- Access to strategic property marketing tools
- The ability to use these marketing tools to achieve maximum market participation, with the highest level of transparency
- Regular reporting during the entire appointment process ensuring our client meets their obligations.