Savills continues to cement its position as a global real estate leader after picking up three property marketing awards at last night’s esteemed 2019 Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) Commercial & Industrial Marketing Awards event in Melbourne.
Savills was awarded:
- Best Sales Campaign for a Specialised Property (for 59-65 Wood Street, Preston, by agents Mark Stafford, Jesse Radisich, and Glenn Ye)
- Best Office Sales Campaign (for 26-32 King Street, Melbourne CBD, by agents Clinton Baxter and Jesse Radisich)
- Best Retail Sales Campaign (for 283-285 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, by agents Benson Zhou, Clinton Baxter, Julian Heatherich and Dorothy He)
Savills also received finalist awards in the following categories:
- Best Retail Sales Campaign (for 98-108 Hampstead Road, Maidstone, by agents Ben Parkinson and Rick Silberman)
- Best Development Sales Campaign (for 1201-1211 High Street Road, Wantirna South, by agents Nick Peden, Clinton Baxter, Jesse Radisich, and Benson Zhou)
The awards mark two triumphant consecutive years of wins for Savills Victoria, who also received marketing awards for Development, Office, and Retail properties at the REIV C&I Awards in 2018.
“We place a great deal of effort and expertise into the sale and marketing of our clients’ properties,” said Clinton Baxter, State Director of CBD & Metropolitan Sales at Savills Victoria.
“We always market our properties well, and to the right people. The result of our efforts were proven again this year. We couldn’t be prouder, or more pleased to have secured these fantastic outcomes for our clients.”