Our research-led approach focuses on a sustainable business case and value proposition for any property investment. We provide clear strategies around risk management and establishing approval gateways for a risk mitigated approach in planning and investment.
Our work involves taking the strain off clients’ shoulders. We do this by taking on the management of any property development and serving the interests of the investors, developers, owner occupiers or tenants who instruct us.
In-depth, broad knowledge – applied to the full spectrum of development projects.
Our team includes specialists in every property sector and corner of the market, allowing us to apply specific yet broad expertise to office, industrial, logistics, mixed-use, retail and residential development projects alike.
With years of experience, a wealth of knowledge and a passion for successful project creation, our team draws upon their own experience whilst leveraging the expertise of the wider Savills business to:
- Develop master plan strategies, including asset optimisation, rezoning opportunities and planning constraints
- Undertake highest and best use analysis, with input from Savills Valuations and Research teams
- Prospective site research
- Authority approval strategies and management
- Asset repositioning modelling
- Tenant assessment, lease negotiations and lessor works assessment
- Design management within a cost controlled environment