Patrick has been with Savills since 2011 and is the Director of Facilities Management across our commercial, industrial & retail divisions
Prior to Savills, Patrick spent many years with other property agencies as an Engineering Manager and Associate Director. He was also a commissioned verification Engineer sent to the UK to oversee application testing and acceptance of Chilled Beam Technology for the Sky View building in George Street Sydney.
Patrick's current role is the overseeing of all Facilities Management aspects within Savills NSW managed portfolios, as well as conducting property inspections and providing advice to clients in relation to system applications and upgrade works.
- Engineering background from The Royal Australian Navy (chief engineer rank)
- Post trade courses in the USA (US Navy training centre) relating to control applications
- Commissioning engineer for several commercial application projects
- Engineer with Lend Lease at the MLC Centre
- Managing the Engineering and Operational services nationally
- Implementing uniform guidelines, standard policies and appropriate procedures for building services and operations
- Conducting building audits to ensure the safe efficient operation of all estates
- Ensuring the relevant OH&S methodologies are followed
- Implementing procedures and certification for compliance of statutory regulations, codes and impositions in line with Australian Standards and Building Code of Australia
- Controlling Capital Works Budgets and cost control of all sites according to budget approvals