Gregory works in the Savills Brisbane office and is widely regarded as a principled and pragmatic professional who has been active in the property industry since the mid 1990's.
Gregory has a rarely matched depth and breadth of knowledge across transaction management, commercial valuations, commercial agency, asset optimization and property advisory.
Gregory's approachable disposition and candid expert advice is often sought by his clients who include private individuals and organisations including the Real Estate Institute of Queensland, publicly listed institutional groups, Not for Profit organisations, private family offices and various levels of Government. Increasingly his expertise is also being sought by Statutory Trustees of Sale (e.g. Accountants, Solicitors) to advise on appropriate transaction management for the disposal of both individual assets and entire portfolios which are under their control.
- Certified Practicing Valuer (AAPI, CPV)
- Certified Property Practitioner (AAPI, CPP)
- Registered Valuer and Licensed Real Estate Agent (LREA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Property Valuation (MPV)
- Commercial investment assets
- Commercial development sites
- Pre-sale asset optimisation
- Asset repositioning
- Large residential development sites