Graham is the WA State Director of Project Management with formal qualifications in building construction, quantity surveying and civil engineering.
Graham’s priority is to understand and achieve client goals, which is critical to the success of a project.
He applies lateral thinking to problems to deliver continuous improvement and has extensive experience in the delivery of a number of complex projects Graham delivers real value by contributing ideas, challenging assumptions and adopting fresh approaches.
His experience from site construction through to detailed financial analysis allows him to take a big picture view of the project.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management and Economics) with Distinction Curtin University of Technology, WA
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Wembley College WA
- Melbourne Business School Executive Programme – General Management
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – Chartered Surveyor PM
- Green Star Associate Member Member of
- Australian Institute of Project Managers