Conal joined Savills in 2016 as a Director based out of the Sydney office. Conal specialises in valuations, advisory and transactions of student accommodation across Australia and New Zealand.
Having trained and accumulated five years’ experience in New Zealand, Conal moved to the UK and has specialised in Student Accommodation since mid-2004, subsequently working for most of the major UK Student Accommodation developers and lenders, together with a large number of top universities.
Since 2013, he has continued to work with both private sector clients and universities in Australia.
- MBS (Valuation and Property Management), Massey University, New Zealand
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) - Registered Valuer
- New Zealand Institute of Valuers - Registered Valuer
- Associate Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
- Provision of valuations, strategic and consulting advice
- Feasibility advice on development projects
- Consultancy advice on acquisition, divestment/disposal and value add opportunities
- Transaction services