As Joint Head of Savills Asia Markets team in Sydney, Andy Hu works closely with Jordan Lee to close the gap between the domestic property market and the global stage.
Having spent close to 10 years working across capital markets and commercial leasing, Andy has not only gained himself a wealth of experience in investment sales, brokerage and commercial leasing but has also cultivated strategic relationships across Australia and the Asia Pacific region, making him an ideal conduit for facilitating cross border transactions.
Andy is proficient in Mandarin and his expertise, extensive knowledge and reputation across both markets allows him to facilitate the needs of local and offshore clients with ease. This gives Savills the advantage of delivering bespoke services on a global platform. To date, Andy has been instrumental in over 100 transactions.
- Fellow of Australian Property Institute
- Bachelor of Property Economics – University of Technology, Sydney
- Master of Property Development – University of Technology, Sydney
- Fluent in Madarin
- Close relationships with Asian network
- Strategic partnerships with various local and offshore Asian media