Canberra CBD Office Briefing: Q2/2019
We are pleased to release the Q2/2019 Office Briefing Notes for the Canberra CBD, which outline key metrics across each market along with detailed commentary on leasing, sales and development activity.
- Average A and B Grade net face rents in Canberra Civic were recorded at $370 and $320 per square metre as at June 2019
- Canberra witnessed over 105,000 square metres of leasing activity in the year to June 2019
- Canberra saw over $490 million of office deals transacted over the 12 months to June 2019
- The vacancy rate has continued to trend downwards (11.4%), which is particularly evident in Civic (3.5%) and Barton (0.0%) as at Dec-18
- Over 94,000 square metres are forecasted to enter the market by 2021