Vasso Zographou is a Sydney based Director of Savills Hotels, Australia & New Zealand, responsible for capital market transactions and hotel advisory services.
Vasso joined Savills in 2015. As a Chartered Accountant, he has spent over 25 years across virtually all aspects of the hotel industry acting for owners, banks and hotel operators.
The services which Vasso provides include sales and acquisitions of hotel assets and portfolios and/or at the entity level, corporate finance, development advice, asset management, operator selection and management agreement negotiation, vendor & purchaser financial due diligence and capital transaction closure services.
- Bachelor of Business
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Sales and acquisitions of hotel assets
- Corporate finance
- Development advice
- Asset management
- Operator selection and management agreement negotiation
- Vendor and purchaser financial due diligence
- Capital transaction closure services