Stuart commenced his career in real estate in 1996, becoming a Certified Practicing Valuer in 1998. Stuart joined Savills in 2006, becoming Managing Director of Victoria in 2017.
As a Certified Practising Valuer since 1998, Stuart provides trusted valuation and advisory services to both domestic and international clients on investment grade properties across Australia with a particular focus on retail assets that includes Australia's leading Super Regional shopping centres.
Having guided the successful national and Victorian Valuation and Advisory team for 10 years, Stuart has now assumed the responsibilities of Managing Director of the Savills Victoria business.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Registered Real Estate Valuer (QLD)
- Licenced Valuer (WA)
- Registered Real Estate Valuer (New Zealand)
- Agents Representative (REIV)
- Real estate valuations
- Statutory valuation objections
- Real estate acquisitions and disposals
- Development feasibility analysis
- Financial due diligence
- Corporate real estate