Rob joined the Savills Asset Management team in 2019 as National Director of Facilities Management & Projects.
Rob has over 25 years' experience in the Property Industry, including 15 years of hands-on experience managing facilities services of commercial, industrial and retail properties. Throughout his experience, he has developed a thorough understanding of the needs of all sides of the industry, including clients, owners and employees. He is based in Sydney.
- AIM Certificate of Business Management
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Current Electrical Contractors License
- Implementation of sustainable projects
- Overseeing the Operational Risk Management Programs and Contracts
- Capital expenditure projects and budgets