Based in Brisbane, Peter joined Savills in 2002. He is the National Director of Retail Investments and one of Australia’s leading retail specialists with over $4 billion in sales in recent years.
Peter is regarded as one of Australia’s leading retail specialists having been involved in the negotiation of in excess of $4 billion in sales across the nation over the past 15 years alone.
Peter has led the Retail Investment Sales Division for Savills Queensland since 2002 and previously spent over 10 years with leading property agencies, also specialising in retail and valuation.
This strong background has provided him with an extensive knowledge of the Australian retail markets, which is clearly demonstrated by his track record.
- Bachelor of Business (Real Property Valuation & Administration) University of QLD
- Associate Australian Property Institute (former)
- Qualified Urban Valuer – BBus (RPVA)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Retail sales specialist with more than 25 years’ experience
- Single asset and portfolio marketing
- Project feasibility analysis
- Investment sales (major investment property sales with institutional clients, developers and high net worth investors)
- Major development site transactions (sourcing and packaging retail development projects)