Mark joined Savills as a Director in the Occupier Services team. Mark has over 20 years' experience in the property industry having worked in agency, asset management and occupier service roles.
Mark has a strong long term track record in delivering high quality advisory services to his clients. His current focus is on commercial real estate tenant representation across Australia, implementing and delivering strategic real estate plans that align with clients' overall business plans.
He has vast experience in lease acquisition and disposal, portfolio management, rent review representation and providing strategic advice to his corporate clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Property)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Ability to deliver strategic innovative real estate solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify the needs of both sides in a real estate transaction
- Excellent business development skills
- Understanding of global trends and the influence of financial markets on domestic real estate drivers