Having rejoined Savills in 2018, James specialises in the sale of Melbourne CBD and institutional grade office assets.
James has over 10 years' experience in the property industry having transacted over $3bn of institutional office real estate and major mixed-use development sites.
Having a background in valuations, James has expertise in providing strategic advice through an intimate knowledge of fund structures across domestic and off-shore institutions.
James is a trusted advisor to major institutions, local and off-shore fund managers as well as high net worth private owners.
- Master of Commerce (Property Investment and Development)
- Business (Valuation)
- Qualified Valuer AAPI
- Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Specialising in institutional grade office assets across the Eastern Seaboard
- Specialising in adaptive reuse across office, residential and hotel sectors
- Cash flow analysis and development feasibilities
- National portfolio sales