Since joining Savills in 2008, Jacey’s role has focused on cross border investment transactions. She is currently based in the Sydney office and working with APAC and global investors.
Prior to joining the Sydney office, Jacey was based in Seoul and continues to work closely with Korean capital. Some of Jacey’s key leading projects during her time at Savills include the sales of an asset located in Beijing, China on behalf of Samsung Life Insurance, AIA Life acquisition of HQ office in Seoul CBD (first market entry) and Pontegadea first acquisition in Asia Pacific.
She also had a key role in a strategic consulting project for a Korean retailer launching in Hong Kong and Macao. Other projects include the disposal of Twin Tree Tower (Pramerica), Bundang Square (Morgan Stanley), Noon Square (Pacific Star), M Plaza (Invesco) as well as consulting on the Tesco asset portfolio in Korea (Affinity).
Before Savills, Jacey spent over 3 years with Property Group & Site Research at Samsung Tesco.
- Bachelor of Science (Architecture)
- Analysis of property
- Negotiation on domestic and international sales
- Sourcing investment opportunities
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Creating and preparing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining cash flows and feasibilities
- Production of property submissions and reports
- Institutional investment property – international