Ian joined Savills in 2009 and is the National Head of Capital Transactions. Ian has over 25 years' experience in the sale and acquisition of domestic and international commercial property.
Prior to joining Savills in 2009, Ian owned and managed a successful industrial sales, leasing, management and valuation practice that he sold in 2000.
Ian has a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of feasibility analysis, investment principals and the development process.
In 2014, Ian successfully concluded the largest ever on market commercial transaction in Australian history, being the Cbus Portfolio for $1.04 billion.
Ian has concluded the largest deal in the Sydney CBD for 10 years: 420 George Street, Sydney, an A Grade building within the Sydney CBD with an estimated value of $600m.
- Associate Diploma Business (Valuation)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Business, Strata and Stock and Station Agent
- Awarded Best Capital Transaction Agent by Goodman in 2007
- Investment sales
- Residential site sales
- Leasing management
- Major commercial, national and international transactions
- Successfully completed the largest on market commercial transaction in Australia history (over $ 1billion)
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian Institutional and Private Investment market