Ben joined Savills in 2005. As National Head of Cross Border Investments, he is the emerging force in international marketing and has directed foreign capital to the Australian market.
He has forged excellent relationships with the most active groups from Asia and Europe who are investing in the Australian markets and has preferred status with many of these.
Ben’s role sees him visit Asia and Europe frequently which allows him to present personally and consolidate the relationships he has developed over the years.
Ben has been Savills international conduit to more than $3 billion in transactions across recent years. These include off-market transactions where he specifically targeted aggressive international capital securing prices that were deemed “too good to ignore”.
- B. Com (Property Economics)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Business, Strata and Stock and Station Agent
- Analysis of property
- Negotiation on domestic and international sales
- Sourcing investment and development opportunities Implementing marketing strategies
- Creating and preparing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining cash flows and feasibilities
- Production of property submissions and reports Institutional and Private investment property – Domestic and international