Thirteen Savills Australia employees have been announced as successful applicants for the 2019-2020 Property Council of Australia (PCA) committees.
Staff representatives from New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia will help comprise the various committees, including Capital Markets, Future Directions, Commercial Office, Industrial Property and Retail.
“We are absolutely delighted to announce that 13 outstanding Savillians will represent us nationally across numerous Property Council committees,” Savills Australia’s CEO, Paul Craig, said.
“In addition to this, we are immensely proud of the five female Savillians selected, supporting our drive for greater female presence in our industry.”
Mr Craig said the company’s overall aim in applying for the committees was “to ensure that Savills has a strong national representation.”
“Being a member of a Property Council committee helps our people make an important contribution to the industry, as well as build their professional networks and personal brands,” he said.
“It also helps them to develop their market knowledge and become a leader among their peers.”
Savills successful applicants are listed below:
- Capital Markets | Global Investment - Jacey Lee | Senior Manager – Capital Transactions
- Capital Markets | Global Investment - Shrabastee Mallik | Director – Research & Consultancy
- NSW Capital Markets - Ian Hetherington | National Head – Capital Transactions
- NSW Future Directions - Jack Needham | Senior Valuer – Valuation & Advisory
- VIC Commercial Office - Ben Koops | Director – Valuation
- QLD Commercial Office - Daniel Boyes | Manager – Office Leasing
- QLD Industrial Property - Shaw Harrison | Director – Industrial & Business Services
- QLD Retail - Aggie Bik | Valuer – Valuation & Advisory
- QLD Future Directions - Christopher Camphin | Senior Analyst – Capital Transactions
- QLD Regional Sunshine Coast Chapter - Peter Capps | Executive – Sales & Leasing
- SA Main Streets & Retail - Natasha Bertram | Executive – Retail Leasing
- SA Future Directions - Zandra McGee | Executive – Office Leasing
- WA Future Directions - Lachlan Webster | Executive – Industrial & Business Services